The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
Pla pad kuen-shai
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 300 grams fish fillets, cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 100 grams scallion, cut into 1″ long
* 150 grams chinese celery, cut into 1″ long
* 2 red chili peppers, sliced diagnally
* 1/2 cup soup (or water)
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoon soya bean sauce
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* cooking oil Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add fish fillets. Fry until golden and crispy. Remove, drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until golden and aromatic. Then add fried fish, scallion, red chilli and chinese celery. Stir fry for a few minutes.
3. Season with oyster sauce, soya bean sauce, soy sauce, sugar and ground pepper. Add soup and turn up to high heat. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.