The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
Pad kang kiew wan kai
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 300 grams chicken, cut into well pieces
* 3 tablespoons Green Curry Paste
* 5 eggplants, cut into small pieces
* 100 grams pea eggplant
* 4 kaffir lime leaves
* 3 tablespoons chicken stock (or water)
* 50 grams sweet basil leaves
* 2 red chili peppers, sliced diagnally
* 1/2 cup coconut milk
(keep 2 tablespoons for topping before serving)
* 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* cooking oil Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add Green Curry Paste and stir fry until aromatic.
2. Add chicken and stir until nearly done. Then add eggplants, pea eggplants and kaffir lime leaves. Stir fry for 1 minute.
3. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Then add chicken stock. Turn up to high heat. Add sweet basil leaves and coconut milk. Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving plate. Pour coconut milk over (2 tablespoons) and serve immediately with hot steamed rice