The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
see-krong moo ob num-peung
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 800 grams pork spare ribs, cleaned and chopped into well pieces
* 3 tablespoons honey
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon red wine (or cooking wine)
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon powder pepper
* 4 cup water
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok. Wait until hot then add pork spare ribs, fry until nearly cooked. Remove from heat and drain.
3. Heat water in a big pot over medium heat, wait until boiling then add fried pork spare ribs.
4. Add the rest ingredients, and turn down to low heat. Simmer for 30-40 minutes until the spare ribs are tender. Remove from heat.
5. Transfer to the serving plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed ric