The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
Jujube in Syrup
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 1 kg. Chinese jujube
* 8 measuring cups castor sugar
* 4 measuring cups fresh water
Thai Sweet Preparations
1. Unseed jujube with carving knife.
2. Soak in water for 3 hours.
3. Boil jujube in boiling water over medium heat. Remove from heat and put in cold water. Drain.
4. Divide sugar into 2 parts. Mix one with water. Simmer over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Drop jujube into syrup and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the rest of sugar. Simmer until syrup resembles thin cream.