The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
yum kana koong sod
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 5-8 medium-sized shrimps, cleaned, shelled, and deveined
* 200 grams minced pork (or chicken)
* chinese kale, 25 pieces of 1 cm. long
* 2 tomatoes, cut into well pieces
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped red shallot
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons lime juice
* 5-8 chilies, smashed and coarsely chopped
* mint leaves (for garnishing)
Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat water in a pot over medium heat. Add chinese kale and scald until soft and cooked. Remove and drain. Then add shrimp and scald until nearly cooked. Remove and drain. Set aside.
2. Add minced pork (or chicken) in the same pot. Wait until cooked, remove and drain.
3. Prepare the salad dressing : Mix together fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, chili and red shallot. Stir until the sugar is dissolved and all ingredients mixed thoroughly.
4. In a big bowl, mix together all ingredients with prepared salad dressing. Stir until mixed well. Transfer to a serving plate. Sprinkle with mint leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.