The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
Tom sab neur
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 1 cup beef, cut into well pieces
* 10 – 15 chilies
* 2 lemongrass, smashed and cut into 1″ long
* 6 pieces of sliced galangal
* 6 kaffir lime leaves
* 3 parsley, coarsely chopped
* 3 tablespoons fish sauce
* 3 tablespoons lime juice
* 3 tablespoons roasted rice, finely ground
* 3 cups beef stock Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat beef stock in a pot over medium heat. Add lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves. Wait until boiling, turn down to low heat.
2. Add beef in the pot and simmer with low heat for at least 15 minutes until the beef is cooked and tender.
3. Season with lime juice, fish sauce and chili. Add parsley and roasted rice. Wait until the soup is boiling again, then remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice or sticky rice.