The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันจันทร์ที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
Taohoo Song Krueng (Fried Bean Curd Dressed with Oyster Sauce)
Tao Huu Song Krueng (Fried Bean Curd Dressed with Oyster Sauce)
1 cup bean curd 1 group scallion (cut 1 inch) 1 group Chinese celery (cut 1 inch) 1/2 cup minced pork 1/2 cup sliced carrot 1/2 cup corn flour 1/2 cup shitake mushroom 1/4 cup asparagus (cut 1 inch) 1 tbsp. minced garlic 1 sweetbell pepper (sliced)
2. Dip bean curd in mixed corn flour. Fry it until it has yellowish color.
3. Put fried bean curd in a strainer.
4. In the pan, put 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Fry minced garlic and then put mince pork. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Next, add fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce. Put carrot, scallion, chinese celery, asparagus, shitake mushroom. Pour the mix 1/2 cup corn flour with 1/2 cup of water in the pan. Stir until the sauce get thick.
6. Turn off the fire. Dress the sauce mixed from number 5 over fried bean curd.