The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
Kang phed ped yang
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 1 cup eggplant, cut into bite-sized pieces
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1/2 cup water (or chicken stock)
* 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable cooking oil
* 3 tablespoons red curry paste Thai Food Preparations
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and add the red curry paste, stir well. Then add 3/4 cups coconut milk and stir until mixed thoroughly.
2. Add the roasted duck and stir often. Then pour the mixture into a pot, add the remaining coconut milk, water, tomatoes, pineapples, eggplants, kaffir lime leaves, sugar, salt, and fish sauce.
3. Continue stirring until boiling and remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl