The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
Jelly with Coconut Cream Topping
Thai Recipe Ingredients
1 pack (50 grams.) agar-agar Powder
16 cups water
9 cups sugar
1/4 cup concentrate pandanus leaves
2 kg. (to make 5 cups coconut cream) grated coconut meat
1 tbsp. salt
20 pandanus leaves
1 tbsp. rice flour
Thai Sweet Preparations
1. Mix agar-agar and water. Bring to boil until the agar-agar dissolves. Add sugar and 10 pandanus leaves. Boil for another 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
2. Mix 8 cups of the mixture in step.1 with the topping. Bring to boil. Set aside.
3. Boil the rest of the mixture. Add pandanus-leaf water. Pour into the dried tray (about 3/4 of the tray.)
4. Leave to cool Topping
1. Mix coconut cream, salt, and rice flour together.
2. Add 8 cups of the prepared jelly mixture (in step 1 for making jelly). Add 10 pandanus leaves. Bring to boil.
3. Pour the topping onto the jelly in the tray. Leave to cool for about 2 hours, then cut into pieces.