The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
Tom jued tao-hoo sa-rai
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 150 grams minced pork
* 30 grams black dried seaweed, cut into well pieces
* 200 grams tofu, cut into well pieces
* 2 scallions, cut into 1″ long
* 1 chinese celery, cut into 1″ long (keep 2-3 leaves for garnishing)
* 1/2 teaspoon dry-pickled vegetable
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1 tablespoon fried garlic (for garnishing)
* 2 cups soup (or water) Thai Food Preparations
1. In a big bowl, mix together minced pork, sugar and fish sauce (1/2 teaspoon). Let marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat soup (or water) in a pot over medium heat. Add marinated minced pork (use spoon to make round shape pork balls). Stir until the pork is nearly done.
3. Add tofu, scallions, dry-pickled vegetable, chinese celery and seaweed. Then season with fish sauce (1/2 teaspoon), and pepper. Stir until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with chinese celery leaves and fried garlic. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.