วันจันทร์ที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

The Life of a Thai Teenager


 am Panrit "Gor" Daoruang, a Thai teenager and the webmaster of this online magazine. (I used to be called Nattawud but I changed my name after I received a lot of bad luck.) I am going to show you all about my home country, Thailand, through my every-day life. I have been writing about my experiences since I was 12 years old.
I have been doing this for over ten years. So, there are now hundreds of pictures and tons of information about Thailand which I keep adding to every week. Every day, more than 3500 people come to read about every moment of my Thai life from birth to adulthood. With videos they can now watch too! I started my online diary back in 1997 which probably makes me the first blogger in Thailand.
There are over 1,000 pictures of every moment in my life from the time when I was a baby until now with the birth of my own baby. I have lots of pictures about our culture, custom, traditions etc. such as weddings, funerals, becoming a novice monk and a lot more. In fact, if you want to know anything about the culture of Thailand you will find it here. People who were reading about my own life at school ten years ago can now read about the first year of my own daughter at the same school!
This web site started as a student project. But after a few years of working and adding more information on to the web site, it has started to grow and get some money coming in. Since then, everything has started to change and become less like a hobby any more. Until now, it finally has turned into a fulltime work and has already become my occupation. Afterall, I now run an internet business with an old friend of mine in our own company called "Paknam Web Co., Ltd."
Anyway, I used to write a weekly column for the Bangkok Post newspaper. I had been working as a columnist for nearly two years before I quit as I kind of run out of ideas to write about. My column is called "Gor's World", there are more than a hundred stories there that I've written for the paper. Hopefully one day these will be brought together to make a book about my teenage life.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: