The main food in Thailand is rice. Everyone has eaten it since they were born. But we can't really eat rice alone so we have to have something to go with it. There are many dishes of food to go with rice. Most of them are hot and spicy and that is what Thai food is famous for.
วันอังคารที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556
Sen-yai pad kee mao
Thai Recipe Ingredients
* 400 grams seafood (shrimp, fish fillet, green mussel, squid, etc.)
* 400 grams noodle paste
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
* 3 red+green chili peppers, coarsely chopped
* 50 grams baby corn
* 1/2 cup holy basil
* cooking oil
Thai Food Preparations
1. Wash prepared seafood in clean water. If you use fish fillet or squid, cut into well pieces before cooking. Or if you use green mussels, you may need to scald in boiling water before cooking.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic, and stir until golden and fragrant. If you like hot taste, you may add chopped chili and stir fry with garlic during this process. Then add prepared seafood, and keep stirring until nearly cooked.
3. Add noodle paste and baby corn. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce, ground pepper and sugar. Lastly add holy basil and red+green chili pepper. Turn up to high heat. Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.